Clomed is a Balkan Pharmaceuticals made product, which comes in packaging of 60 pills of 50mg each. It is commonly known as Clomidex, Clomid & Fertomid. The basic composition consists of Clomiphene Citrate-50 mg. It minimizes or Blocks the effect of estrogen and utilized to overcome gynocomastia and raise the body’s natural testosterone levels.
- Beneficial for treating ovulatory dysfunction and polycystic ovary syndrome in women
- It is used in the treatment of Stein-Leventhal syndrome; Chiari-Frommel syndrome and oligospermia.
- If pregnancy occurred after treatment with Clomed progesterone is recommended for prophylaxis corpus luteum insufficiency.
- Build Muscles
- Increase Appetite
- Burn Excess Fat
Crucial factors to consider before you buy Clomed online
White or yellowish square-shaped pills, containing a dividing line and a "BP" print on one side and number "50" inscription on the other. The pill has beveled edges and rounded margins.
- Dosage starts from 2 tablets a day during the first week., then increases to 3 pieces per day for the 2nd, 4 pieces for the 3rd, 3 for the 4th and 2 tablets for the 5th week of the course
- It can be taken with HCG - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin for the first week or two after steroids use
- Clomed can also be used as a maintenance anti-estrogen drug during a steroid cycle and is often utilized with Proviroxyl. It can be a part of steroids cycles, as well as in post cycle therapy.
Side-effects to consider before buying Clomed
- Allergic reactions as rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
- Tenderness, pressure, or swelling, flushing, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, breast tenderness or discomfort, headache or abnormal uterine bleeding.
It is not recommended in case of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. Clomiphene is eliminated with milk. In the initial period of use there may occur transient disturbance of vision, therefore it is not recommended to undertake other similar activities.