- It is a peptide found in the human body.
- It is capable of stimulating the secretion of a natural hormone.
- It is widely preferred by athletes.
- Produced to treat hormone deficiency responsible for growth.
- Its strong anabolic process burns fat.
- It is quite effective and safe.
We can say it is equivalent to GHRP-2 by its properties though it does not result in an increase of hunger or appetite. For increased effect, it has to be combined with CJC- 1295 or GHRP-2. A specialist should be consulted for proper administration.
Popular among athletes, it is the best fit for relief and for muscles. When combined with CJC-1295, its efficiency becomes double. Advantages of the peptide are-
- Unlike steroids, mass is of higher quality.
- Lasts for a longer time.
- There is no need for repetition or disappearance of the result, unlike steroids.
- There is a lack of artificial influence in the drug.
- Peptides are quite health friendly.
- It is quite pocket-friendly too as it itself produces very own growth hormones.
The efficiency of the drug can be pointed through the following indicators-
- Increase in strength
- Increase in muscle mass
- Burning of fat.
- Visible signs of relief
- Rejuvenation is also visible
- Improved changes in skin and hair
- Improved immunity
- Inflammatory processes get prevented
- The liver is protected from toxins.
- To get the best results, standard doses should be consumed, that is, for a per kg of body weight 1-3 μg.
- Subcutaneously the injections are given. The process increases the production of Somatropin and starts working in half an hour. The effect normalizes in 4 hrs., meaning, injections are to be taken every 4 hrs.
- Along with proper diets, exercise and good sleep maximum results can be achieved.
- The daily use should not exceed than what is recommended.
Side effects to be considered
If the small dosage is taken the production of one’s own hormones will worsen but cannot be stabilized through excess dosage.