- The neurons in the septum PREOPTIC AREA of HYPOTHALAMUS produces Gonadorelin and it is released into the pituitary portal blood.
- It increases the secretion of FSH and LH.
- It's molar mass is 1182.311 g·mol−1
- The structure is similar to a peptide.
- Store at 2°C-8°C and always try to keep it in above 0°C.
- It has many trade names like Factrel, HRF, Kryptocur, Lutrelef, Lutrepulse, Relefact etc.
This plays a very important role inthe human body. It is used to cure infertility, low libido, delayed puberty etc.
The Gonadorelin is used as an agent to cure pituitary gland dysfunctions. The positive effects are as follows.
- Increases natural testosterone.
- Increase in spermatogenesis.
- Sports performance increases.
- It is used for treatment of primary hypothalamic amenorrhea, hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
- Increases strength.
- Very effective on muscle gain.
Important Factors Before Buying Gonadorelin Online
- Gonadorelin must intake in the absence of other drugs.
- Spironolactone can cause the increment in level of Gonadorelin. Also mild elevated by levodopa, and suppressed by oral contraceptives and digoxin.
- Although it increases strength and performance,but many sportsmen also complained about the lack of energy after completion of the course.
- If overdosage happens then idiosyncrasy, symptomatic treatment should be done.
- Also, keep in mind that it also changes the mood and mental condition and makes you feel depressed and agitated.
- If you are allergic then before taking it to let your doctor know about the problem you have.
- 2 weeks course, then take 2 weeks to break, then take 2 weeks course.
- Usual adult and adolescent dose: Hypogonadism (diagnosis)- Intravenous or subcutaneous, 100 mcg (0.1 mg).
- 1-2 μg /1 kg of total body weight.
- For children below age 12 are especially suggested to consult with doctors.
Side Effects of Gonadorelin
The Gonadorelin has positive effects though,but there are some side effects after its dosage.
- Cardiovascular: Flushing
- Abdominal discomfort.
- local swelling, occasionally with pain and pruritis.
- Skin rash.
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, or itching).