How to use rastan?
- Without the permission of your doctor don’t use this. Moreover, you need to check the label in order to follow the instructions of using it
- There will be an extra leaflet with Rastan which will provide the information of using it
- It can be given as an injection under your skin. A health care provider will be there to guide you in the first stage
- When you are going to take this, then you need to make sure that you will give the time to come in normal room temperature
- Don’t inject into the muscle, follow the instructions and inject it under the skin
- Don’t shake rastan before using it.
- If you are going to take this, then you need to know that it can cause dizziness. Therefore, during the time of consuming rastan, you need to avoid alcohol
- If you have a breathing problem, then consult your doctor first and then take this medicine
- You need to use new needles for every single time. Ask your health care service provider regarding this matter
Rastan side effects
You need to get emergency help from your doctor if you have any signs of an allergic reaction. You need to call your doctor if you are facing any of the below-mentioned symptoms
- Sudden vision changes
- Pain behind the eyes
- If you feel the pain in joints or hips
- Pain in the upper stomach
- If you have a sudden first heart rate
- High blood sugar
- Dry skin
- Weight loss
If you are going to take this medicine, then it will be better to consult your doctor about the quantity. He/she will check your physical condition and they will suggest the best thing which you can consume. In order to avoid the side effects, it will the best way to follow the instruction of your doctor.